Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT TIME IS THE EVENT? The event runs in 2 sessions. 11:00AM - 1:30PM and 3:00PM - 5:30PM
2. WHAT IS THE PARKING SITUATION? Parking is available in the Buffalo Riverworks Parking lot at $5. We encourage carpooling, Uber, Lyft, and Rally.
3. DO YOU TAKE CREDIT CARDS? We are currently a “cash only” event due to the sheer number of transactions that must take place.
ATMs are available both in the Lobby and various locations on the event floor.
4. HOW MUCH SHOLD I EXPECT TO SPEND? The average cost per soup is between $2 and $3 (Soup Bucks). They are decent sized portions and well worth the pricing. $20 will fill you and a loved one up pretty nicely. (Sorry, admission does not include food.)
5. IS THERE BEER? Yep! And booze too! This is Buffalo.
6. IS THERE OTHER STUFF THAN SOUP? YES! Desserts and snacks too. The Riverworks Cafe will also be open selling beverages and other fare.